Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A, Sad, Sad Day

I was clicking lazily through the list of "Favorites" in my web browser this afternoon, and I just so happened to come across this gem. This blog, an island amidst the chaos of our lives, a place for us to discuss our innermost thoughts and feelings, has been left abondoned for months.

This truly was a great idea. But we have left it to rot. We can't let this fade away like other great inventions: Reebok Pumps, the Star Wars Defense Program, and, of course, the Jet Powered Surfboard (click below).

http://www.cracked.com/article_15693_10-most-ridiculous-inventions-ever-patented.html

It's time to take back what's ours. Let your voices be heard! I expect some serious blogging tomorrow. What better place to start J's trade rumors and awards talk?

P.S. I'm still at work and clearly just took a 5 minute break.

No comments:

Post a Comment